Our Christmas Badges are Here
Earn Alliance’s Christmas badge minting event is finally here! Get in the festive mood with us by participating in our Christmas event, which will be taking place between the 18th of December to the 26th of December.
On top of our platform launch that will be taking place on the 15th of December, we will also be having a series of events such as the Christmas badge minting in the upcoming week for our allies to take part in!
Exciting Christmas Collabs
Our Christmas badge event has incentivized our prospective gaming partners to sign up to have their xmas-themed badges created by us! For this Christmas, we have created 7 badges in total, including:
- Gods Unchained
- Krypto Fighters
- Derby Stars
- Stella Fantasy
As our ally, you can mint these badges on the respective dates stated below:
How to mint the Christmas badges
The steps required are the same for all our badges.
You can mint our Christmas badges by simply:
- Connecting your MetaMask wallet
- Joining Earn Alliance’s Discord and Twitter
- Joining [game]’s Discord and Twitter
And…that’s all you have to do to obtain the badges!
More Christmas badges, more power
The total amount of “power” you collect from the minted Christmas badges determines your share of the rewards at the end of the event.
There will be game-specific airdrops for each Christmas badge, and they will only be airdropped to holders of that specific Christmas badge. I.e., Christmas Ethlas badge holders will be entitled to Ethlas airdrops.
To put it simply, badges = power = rewards.
Have we also mentioned that the Christmas badge will grant you even more power than our Tier 1 Discord badge? Our Tier 1 Discord badge provides 50 power, while each of our Christmas badges will grant 75 power!
This is certainly the perfect opportunity for you to obtain as much power as possible to unlock better and more exclusive rewards.
- Discord badge tier 1: 50 power
- Christmas badge (each): 75 power
- Alpha pass holder: Christmas badge power x2
To track your progress, you can see the total power accumulated from the Christmas badges you have minted on our website.
Stack power for higher rewards
So you might wonder, how exactly does our reward system work?
At Earn Alliance, we like to keep simple. The more power you have, the higher your chance of receiving rewards.
Let’s take a look at the few scenarios below.
For instance, if 1,000 is the sum of the power of all holders of an Apeiron Badge (same for the rest of our Christmas badges), and if you managed to:
- Mint the Aperion badge which is worth 75 power, your chance of receiving the rewards will be calculated as follows:
75 / 1000 = 7.5% chance.
- Mint our Discord badge which is worth 50 power and our Apeiron badge which is worth 75 power, your chance of receiving the rewards will be calculated as follows:
(50+75) / 1000 = 12.5% chance.
- Mint our Discord badge which is worth 50 power, our Apeiron badge which is worth 75 power, and our Ethlas bad which is also worth 75 power, your chance of receiving the rewards will be calculated as follows:
(50+75+75) / 1000 = 20% chance.
- Mint our Discord badge which is worth 50 power, and all of our 7 Christmas badges which are worth 75 power each, your chance of receiving the rewards will be calculated as follows:
(50+75+75+75+75+75+75+75) = 57.5% chance.
Why is building power important?
The power that you have obtained will be used to determine your share of our community's daily rewards, which will be introduced in Q1 2023.
Now is your chance to build more power through Earn Alliance’s one-off events such as the Christmas badge minting to unlock greater and more exciting rewards!
Join our Christmas badge event!
Already pumped for Christmas? It’s time to make your holiday more exciting by participating in our Christmas badge event. Join our tribe to earn some exciting rewards with Earn Alliance this Christmas!
Follow our Discord and Twitter for more information about our Christmas badge event!
**The minting of badges and signing up on our platform with your MetaMask wallets are available for this event. However, do note that our platform will still be locked during this period.