At Earn Alliance, we’ve always believed the power of community is the cornerstone of success, and today, we’re living proof of that belief. Woohoo!!! We’re proud to announce that we have more than 220,000 active users, which are all of you, who trust us with their web3 gaming needs. None of these milestones would be possible without you.
Thus, we are thrilled to unveil our next big thing — the Earn Alliance Bounty Drop. Launching on 8th September 2023, the Bounty Drop is designed to reward our vibrant community of gamers, game enthusiasts, and ambassadors.
What is the Earn Alliance Bounty Drop?
Bounty Drops are token packages containing $ALLY tokens and our way of rewarding the most active game supporters across both Web3 and Web2.
We've set aside 15% of our $ALLY token supply for the Bounty Drops, which will be fairly distributed depending on the number and tiers of drops you collect.
How It Works
Understanding how the Bounty Drop works is important to know for maximizing your rewards:
More Points = More Airdrops
1 Basic Bounty Drop = 100 points. Your points are determined by your activities on Discord, Steam, your referral success and plus more in the future.
All you have to do is connect your Discord and Steam on Earn Alliance to automatically get a Bounty Drop and collect your first Bounty Drops based on these eligibilities:
- If you've been a member of any web3 game Discord server from Jan 1, 2021, to Jul 31, 2023, you're in luck! You'll get points for each server you've joined during that period.
- Earn points for each month you've remained a member.
- Earn points for every paid game you own, and for each hour you've played on Steam. We'll track your entire gaming history, right up to the moment you connect your Steam account with Earn Alliance.
Reminder: Steps to Make Sure You're Ready
- Mark your calendar for the Bounty Drop launch on 8th September 2023.
- Make sure your Discord and Steam accounts are connected with Earn Alliance.
- Keep an eye out for upcoming new opportunities to increase your Bounty Drops!